WHY THIS NOTICE
This page describes how the site is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data – to those who interact with the web services of DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L. for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically from the address www.mildynamic.it
The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to data subjects. users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “owner” of their processing is DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L. with headquarters in Via Francesco Petrarca 35 A – 22070 Rovello Porro (CO) ITALY.
Mrs. Maria Felicia Clemente, as legal representative of DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L, has been designated data controller pursuant to Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, data on web contacts currently do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms to DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L. or in any case indicated in contacts with the Office to request the sending of informative material or other communications.
Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
For the sake of completeness, it should be remembered that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information pursuant to article 157 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, for the purposes of controlling the processing of personal data. personal data. In these cases, the response is mandatory under penalty of administrative sanction.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Information pursuant to articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR
Dear visitor, starting from 25 May 2018 the new European Regulation on the protection of personal data came into force.
Therefore, we are providing some new information, as well as reiterating what we had already provided at the time.
1) Data controller is: DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L.
2) Contact details: DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L., Via Francesco Petrarca 35 A – 22070 Rovello Porro (CO) or write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Purpose of the processing: to achieve the corporate purpose of DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L.
4) Legal basis of the processing:
- a) execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or based on pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party
- b) consent of the interested party for marketing and communications purposes
- c) fulfilment of a legal obligation relating to current legislation
- d) Pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller through the balancing of interests to ensure administrative, accounting and security activities, as well as marketing towards active customers/visitors
5) Categories of personal data: see those relating to registration on a user list and other data processed in the context of the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request, plus those relating to the consent referred to in point 4) b).
6) Categories of recipients: exclusively companies connected to the performance of the contract, or in case of explicit consent.
7) Criteria used for storing personal data
DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L. has defined the personal data retention policies depending on the following categories of data and criteria used, ranging from 30 days until the expiry of the statute of limitations for a possible dispute.
8) You have the right to ask DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L. access to personal data and rectification, or cancellation of the same, or limitation of processing concerning him, or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to exercise the right to data portability
9) Existence of your right to revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
10) Existence of your right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data as supervisory authority
11) In case of collection of personal data or formulation of consent acquired at the time of registration or within the reserved area starting from the website www.mildynamic.it, or in public pages of the same site in specific forms, only the information marked with an asterisk (*) is strictly necessary, the others remaining optional while the revocation of consent will concern the matters covered by this expression of will
12) In case of collection of personal data collected by DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L. at the customer’s premises such as receipt of e-mails, telephone calls, or other communication tools, reference must be made to the same criteria adopted in point 11), meaning when the provision of types of data is mandatory, or not
13) If the personal data did not originate from the interested party, without prejudice to the information provided at the time, the sources come from direct contacts born within the client company or the acquisition of external databases.
For any need, it is possible to contact the Data Controller regarding the security of personal data, designated to respond to the interested party in the event of exercise of the rights referred to in paragraphs. 8), 9) and 10): DYNAMIC Forwarding International S.R.L. Via Francesco Petrarca 35 A – 22070 Rovello Porro (CO) tel. 02 6630 0640, email address: email@example.com